Your secret hideaway at Peruzzi Urban Residences, with its own separate entrance and staircase, and peaceful outlook over the courtyard.
55 m2suite space
A quiet, relaxing apartment that is perfect for a longer break, whether you are planning to study our art and history or simply embrace the culture and learn Italian!
The Mezzanino is approximately 55m2, with the staircase leading from your private entrance to the Mezzanino floor. It has all you need for a soothing stay, with a fully equipped kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom with shower.
You can control the air conditioning and heating to your personal preference, and there are the added conveniences of satellite TV and high-speed internet access.
Cleanliness with loving care
Your safety and wellbeing is our number one priority. As well as the official requirements, we take extra precautions to safeguard your wellbeing. Your suite and all other indoor areas will be deep cleaned using highly efficient vaporizing technology, which is completely organic. Before your arrival, we will send you the instructions to easily self-check in.
Daily housekeeping service is upon request. Above all, we want you to relax, enjoy the tranquility and feel thoroughly revitalized.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room
- Bedroom and bathroom with shower
- King size bed or two twin beds
- Air conditioning and heating
- Satellite TV
- High speed internet
- Laptop-size room safe
- Hair dryer
- Unlimited internet, electricity, gas and water
- Ample power outlets in every room
- Housekeeping service upon request
- Breakfast: In order to guarantee the best and safest service during your stay, we will give you a voucher valid for a Tuscan breakfast at our preferred coffee place
- Self Check-in at anytime after 3pm, to suit your plans